Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll leave Andy a mint on his pillow.

i always get dumped for some diving wimmen, so it seems

H2Andy:
i always get dumped for some diving wimmen, so it seems
Yup!
They are ALOT better looking and don't have facial hair.

SmokeAire:
Yup!
They are ALOT better looking and don't have facial hair.

it's like, a skin conditon, ok?

He hasn't met Andrea yet?????????

:17: It's almost here and I can't go...

I hope there is a floral shop on the way down or I'm in deep...
(notice I didn't mention any bodily functions....I lern fast)

Now to hit the road. See ya'll at the Keys. Woohooo!!!

Only 4 more hours at work before I hit the road myself. Damn 5 hour drive to Key Largo!! Thinking I am going to have to leave at 11 instead :). I'll probably will be trying to find a good place for rum runners down there. I can be reached at 813-748-3276.

Off to see the lizard!
Paul

ok, i will be heading out about 5:00 pm, hopefully get to Mile Marker 104 by 11:00 pm

my cell is 904-382-9979

here's the forecast (looking good!):

Today

Mainly west winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas beyond the reef 2 to 4 feet. Seas inside the reef 1 to 2 feet. Nearshore waters a light to moderate chop. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms.

Tonight

Mainly west winds near 10 knots. Seas beyond the reef 2 to 3 feet. Seas inside the reef around 1 foot. Nearshore waters a light to moderate chop. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms.

Saturday

Southwest to west winds near 10 knots. Seas beyond the reef 2 to 3 feet. Seas inside the reef around 1 foot. Nearshore waters becoming a light chop. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms.

Saturday Night

Winds becoming southeast near 10 knots. Seas beyond the reef 2 to 3 feet. Seas inside the reef around 1 foot. Nearshore waters a light chop. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms.

Sunday

Mainly southeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas beyond the reef 2 to 4 feet. Seas inside the reef 1 to 2 feet. Nearshore waters a light to moderate chop. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom