Key Largo May 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's on the agenda for Sunday the 2nd?

Good thing I checked with the missus first. I would have been in really deep doo-doo if I had missed my youngest daughter's confirmation that Saturday to go diving.

Marc

FLL Diver, i want to try to have a boat dive on Sunday, but it doesn't appear
likely.

fall-back plan is drive up to Ft. Lauderdale and do some shore diving with whoever
wants to tag along. i really want to dive Sunday too.

I have to be at Church on Sunday... So Sunday afternoon diving is to best I can do...seeing that Ft. Lauderdale is gonna be packed (air and sea show)...any suggestions?t

Scuba_Jenny:
I have to be at Church on Sunday... So Sunday afternoon diving is to best I can do...seeing that Ft. Lauderdale is gonna be packed (air and sea show)...any suggestions?t

Gotta do church- after that, I'm free!

Marvel:
That would be awesome, Rick! I keep going back to Ebay to look but can't bring myself to put anything on my credit card- trying to be fiscally responsible..... :wink:

If I can offer some advise, don't buy your computer on ebay. I did and I had the hardest of times when it malfunctioned after the second dive. Had it not been that my instructor, who is staff at an LDS, hooked me up with the rep and the LDS exchanged my computer at no charge. Also, I had to purchase the hose, 'cause the seller didn't know the hose was necessary.

Rick.

Ok gang, we're on. 8:00a show for an 8:30 am departure on Saturday May 1st. We're on for a 3 tanker. For directions to Island Ventures, check out www.islandventure.com

Marc, you think you still can't make it?

Marvel, Brian has a computer he can rent you.

Rick

Scubaguy62:
Marc, you think you still can't make it?

No way. My daughter's Confirmation is that day.

Make sure to post any definite Sunday plans though.

Marc

Jenny, Capt. Mike says he has (2) computers available. Don't know if you're still in need of one? If you are, there will be enough for you and Marvel. :dazzler1:

Scubaguy62:
You've got to love either airplanes, the military, or the series JAG (actually, I think Lt. Col Mackenzie is hot...just don't tell my scbababe.. :censored: lol

:crafty: Ohhhh.... military and planes, that's why you've seen every episode of JAG at least 1,000 times? ( I hadn't noticed!!! :wink:

scbababe:
Jenny, Capt. Mike says he has (2) computers available. Don't know if you're still in need of one? If you are, there will be enough for you and Marvel. :dazzler1:

Whoohoo!! Thanks guys!!! Can't wait to meet all of you that I haven't already met!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom