Key Largo May 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool....are you guys bringing the baby on the boat? I am still trying to figure out what to do with the kid. I really want to bring her....
OH, Marvel. I will only be diving on Saturday, so if you want to carpool, that would be great...
3 dives would be nice, but I would be very happy with 2...and I am diving air...

I'll be sure to bring the camera.

Jenny...on a boat!...it'll probably rain though. :D

Marc

Hey Marc-maybe you should stay home...just in case :D
Or at least start wearing that garlic necklace of yours!

I'll check on the computer Marvel....let you know tomorrow.

Jenny, I'm not sure if Scuba boongie (little Victoria) will be coming along. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure if Alexis will either...Still need to work that out.

At the moment, it looks as if Angie and I are going to do the three tanker on Saturday only, but that can change. Who else is up for Sunday?

Rick

Gee...anybody else got an extra computer? :D

Yeah, that would be great! We'll get it togeather closer to the time. I'm trying to talk my boss into coming also....

Scuba_Jenny:
Cool....are you guys bringing the baby on the boat? I am still trying to figure out what to do with the kid. I really want to bring her....
OH, Marvel. I will only be diving on Saturday, so if you want to carpool, that would be great...
3 dives would be nice, but I would be very happy with 2...and I am diving air...

Scubaguy62:
I'll check on the computer Marvel....let you know tomorrow.

Rick

That would be awesome, Rick! I keep going back to Ebay to look but can't bring myself to put anything on my credit card- trying to be fiscally responsible..... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom