Key Largo May 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scbababe:
:crafty: Ohhhh.... military and planes, that's why you've seen every episode of JAG at least 1,000 times? ( I hadn't noticed!!! :wink:

WIVES!!!!! :icorolley

Well I would be in for shore diving on that Sunday. Isn't there some kind of restriction on diving that day though due to the air and sea show?

amelo1999:
Well I would be in for shore diving on that Sunday. Isn't there some kind of restriction on diving that day though due to the air and sea show?

Not that I'm aware of. If there is, it probably won't effect us up where I live.

I can't make the Key Largo trip. The Buffett concert is that Saturday night. (I know, choosing Jimmy over diving..shame, shame). I will be available for shore diving that Saturday and Sunday though. Let me know if you guys come back to Broward for some shore diving.

Nathan

algal bloom:
I can't make the Key Largo trip. The Buffett concert is that Saturday night. (I know, choosing Jimmy over diving..shame, shame). I will be available for shore diving that Saturday and Sunday though. Let me know if you guys come back to Broward for some shore diving.

Nathan

some of definitely will be. Jenny & myself for sure....

Marvel:
some of definitely will be. Jenny & myself for sure....

and me... i will be up to shore diving Sat night and
all day Sun.

might be nice to do a night shore dive on Saturday...

Nice to see people using Brian. Tell him that you're ScubaBoard - we're diving with him the next weekend too. He's always treated us right! Wish I could go that weekend with you.

Sundowner's is a great place for dinner/drinks afterward. The sunset over the bay is awesome, and the fish is first-rate. The Mexican place on the roadside was doing OK until they began putting curry in the beans & rice (ptewwww...) but they have good margaritas and chips & salsa are a vegitable y'know.

Have a blast!!!!

So I guess we should organize a shore thing for Sunday afternoon then. Seems like a lot of us are up for it. I'm up for just about anytime Sunday.

Actually, I'm almost positive I'll end up shore diving on Sunday, but I'd rather it be in the morning. After all, I would like to see the A&S show. :wink:

i'll shore dive with one group Sun morning and then catch the afternoon grou
and dive AGAIN

(dive?..drive?...dive..drive?... hmmmm... i think i'll dive)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom