Key Largo May 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What good a sign up list if you can't sign up????

YOU can sign up. no one can sign up for you

H2Andy:
What good a sign up list if you can't sign up????

YOU can sign up. no one can sign up for you

That can't be true. Someone signed me up, and I haven't been on the board in a week.

That aside, I like the idea. I'll let you know after I check schedules tonight.

Marc

Ok, so assuming Marc is also coming, I count 12 people
Rick
Angie
Jenny
Grier
Chris
Rebecca
Andy
Marvel
Don
Pat
Marc
Sage.

Is anyone bringing a buddy that I haven't listed? Please add them to the list. I'm going to call tomorrow and confirm at least 12 for the 1st; I vote for a 3 tank trip. Who's planning to overnight and dive on the 2nd? Who's planning to shoredive on the 2nd?

If anyone needs to cancel, please let me know at least 48 hrs prior to the trip.

Just to recap, the trip is $40.00 for a 2 tank, $50.00 for a 3 tank, nitrox $7.00 per bottle. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll have the boat to ourselves, so let's enjoy this to the max and pray for flat seas and 100 ft vis...

I'm salivating already...

Rick

"That can't be true. Someone signed me up, and I haven't been on th eboard in a week"

ok, please... who did and how?

i would like to do a three-tank Nitrox on saturday.

on Sunda, my priorities are:

1. Another three-tanker; or
2. Shore dive if can't do the boat thing

i am coming alone.

did i mention my three primary characteristics as a diver?

1. i freeze my butt off
2. i sink like a stone
3. i get seasick on wet grass

fun fun fun

Scubaguy62:
Rick
Angie
Jenny
Grier
Chris
Rebecca
Andy
Marvel
Don
Pat
Marc
Sage.

Is anyone bringing a buddy that I haven't listed? Please add them to the list. I'm going to call tomorrow and confirm at least 12 for the 1st; I vote for a 3 tank trip. Who's planning to overnight and dive on the 2nd? Who's planning to shoredive on the 2nd?

If anyone needs to cancel, please let me know at least 48 hrs prior to the trip.

Just to recap, the trip is $40.00 for a 2 tank, $50.00 for a 3 tank, nitrox $7.00 per bottle. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll have the boat to ourselves, so let's enjoy this to the max and pray for flat seas and 100 ft vis...

Rick

I am snuggled in at Neptune's Hideaway for the 30th , and the 1st. Have game will play.

I'm in for Saturday but don't think I can swing an overnight & 2nd trip. Unfortuneately, I'm not certified for Nitrox yet- supposed to get that near the middle of next month. Also, no computer- does this operation rent them? i'm in for 3 tanks if so...

Scubaguy62:
Rick
Angie
Jenny
Grier
Chris
Rebecca
Andy
Marvel
Don
Pat
Marc
Sage.

Rick

darn, Marvel... i had an excellent computer i just sold. would have given you a great
discount as a fellow floridian...

dang...

H2Andy:
darn, Marvel... i had an excellent computer i just sold. would have given you a great
discount as a fellow floridian...

dang...

Get it back! Get it back! Haven't they ever heard of sellers remorse??? :wink:

Sounds like it's going to be a good turn-out. Looking forward to meeting you all, As well as diving with Jenny, Grier, Chris and Rebecca again.

See ya! :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom