Just Checking..Too Much $$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you did fine. Just don't forget to practice with that integrated air unit. The Titan is a great reg, too.

I know I am getting off on a tangent, but just to further that point. I too use the Air Source on my Seaquest Pro Unlimited and love it. However most people never bother to practice breathing from it while also doing bouyancy control with it (such as a controlled ascent), which could be a real problem should a real problem occur :wink: So be sure to get practiced with it.

bolantej:
... Just don't forget to practice with that integrated air unit. ...

Paco II:
I know I am getting off on a tangent, but just to further that point. I too use the Air Source on my Seaquest Pro Unlimited and love it. However most people never bother to practice breathing from it while also doing bouyancy control with it (such as a controlled ascent), which could be a real problem should a real problem occur :wink: So be sure to get practiced with it.

That is what I did last weekend in the pool. More by way of trying out the source to see how well it breathed etc but still got a little practice. Now I can't wait for this weekend to get my OW.

Thanks for the input!!

Excellent! Nothing like new gear as a motivation to get certified :D

45yrold_newbie:
That is what I did last weekend in the pool. More by way of trying out the source to see how well it breathed etc but still got a little practice. Now I can't wait for this weekend to get my OW.

Thanks for the input!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom