Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was wondering who it would be...... lol

Scuba_Jenny:
Scuba_Dad, you still on?

Nope! :crying: It's a good think I didn't commit any money... My Scuba-10yr old brought home his basketball schedule on Friday. He has a double header in Titusville on Saturday. Ugh!!! So... for the next two months... getting a Saturday off will be tough... I know better than to dare ask for a kitchen pass... :11:

I wish I could go.... as Scuba_Kat11 would say... "I'm suffering from recompression illness!"

Al

Woo Hoo.. I snagged the 1400 Hrs boat! Me on four dives, same day, in January... I'm gonna be a SCUBAicicle. bRRRR...

Seas 2-4' cold but good. Sharks love the cold. I got a personal invite from several lemons for breakfast on the 22nd. I could not ascertain if it was a invited to attend breakfast, or to BE breakfast but I am going just the same.

Sounds like most of you are coming to stay at the Murhpys and perhaps some here at the bacholer pad.. (funiture and food not included, booze however is). Either way if anyone gets lost I am reachable via cell 772-332-7344 NEXTEL 158*117*13095. Be advised that the boat tends to leave on time.. whether you are lolly gagging on the dock or seated in your seat.. so don't be late.

Bring the 4"x4" compresses and triangular bandages for the shark bites! Daaa Dumm Daa Dummm Da Da Dum DUm.. Da Dum.. Da Dum....

If anyone cares.. I like Fudgey brownies.. with chopped walnuts.. the best I ever had included expresso beans.. but I have never found the recipe.. or a match to the gal who made them.. grrrr..ooowwllll..

Orlando Eric:
Woo Hoo.. I snagged the 1400 Hrs boat! Me on four dives, same day, in January... I'm gonna be a SCUBAicicle. bRRRR...
Any idea on recent water temps over there? I was thinking of diving dry, but would then bring my doubles and cant even think of climbing into a boat quite yet unless its fairly calm - so it might be 5mm and hope time!

OrlandoEric:
If anyone cares.. I like Fudgey brownies.. with chopped walnuts.. the best I ever had included expresso beans.. but I have never found the recipe.. or a match to the gal who made them.. grrrr..ooowwllll..
If we can also get some non-coffee, non-nut brownies as well or other such snacks that would be great - i might hit publix for cookies unless someone does homemade or other such snacks :wink:

I may get a wrench thrown at me on Wednesday morning.

Got an e-mail from the boss this AM.... Looks like they want 72 hour weeks all of a sudden.... He knew that I had plans for this Saturday, hopefully he hasn't forgotten!

(contract employees make great money, but we quite often can be %$&t upon!)

Jeff

No nut - No coffee brownies!?! Blasphmey!! I suppose you want Jaffa Cakes, Crumpets, and Cadberry bars?

WE SOUTHERN AMERICANS like foods with flavor.. BBQ MEATS, CHiLLi, Seared PorterHouse. Our COffee strong enough to stand a horseshoe up in it, and our woman bucking like wild broncs.

However come to think of it .. Jaffa cakes are tasty! So is Triffle.. The British.. good pastries.. bad food. FUnny sense of humor.. love Cleese. Though the Paul Hogan show was favorite as well not english but Oz where the real men of England moved to .

Simon.. just having a go at ya.. no pistols at dawn or none of that nonsense mate. See ya for a pint eh?

I was starting to debate this trip- it's been so darn cold (yes, I'm a a wimp with an excuse) & I'm actually going to be driving over from Spring Hill on Saturday morning to boot. I just can't do it, though... skip the dive, that is. Vicki, have the Epinephrine handy....

Orlando Eric:
No nut - No coffee brownies!?! Blasphmey!! I suppose you want Jaffa Cakes, Crumpets, and Cadberry bars?
Favourite biscuit (or as you call them cookies) are jaffa cakes! Dont mind a crumpet once in a while, both sorts. Its Cadbury, they make chocolate that is head and shoulders above the contemporaries over here of Hersheys and such - which are too bland, of course high cocoa choc as in Giradelli's (sp?) will always win!
Orlando Eric:
WE SOUTHERN AMERICANS like foods with flavor.. BBQ MEATS, CHiLLi, Seared PorterHouse. Our COffee strong enough to stand a horseshoe up in it, and our woman bucking like wild broncs.
Sorry i just dont drink coffee, nor eat coffee flavoured stuff. You can leave those steaks behind too, but the rest i can handle and do like.
Orlando Eric:
The British.. good pastries.. bad food.
You just never ate at the right places, we have plenty of tasty stuff, plenty of stuff that is exactly the same as what you have over here, but you have to try these things out - its not all in the nasty restaurants of London town. :wink:

BTW- does anybody have a spare nitrox computer I can borrow? Mine is back at Aeris for service.... :11:

Ok i spoke to Becky earlier and she checked, she is on the AM boat on 1/22, so someone signed up on the calendar who isnt going on the trip, so someone wont be on our trip.

Marvel i have a spare suunto mosquito - ask Jenny how to work it (and to tell me as i am still trying to figure it out).

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom