Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:51: think warm thoughts..... warm water, calm seas, warm water, clam seas!!!!!

mempilot:
If it's any consolation, I was invited for this 3-tanker by my group of tek divers. We usually don't have a whole lot of interation with the crew other than letting them know our planned profile. We're very self-sufficient, so we don't really give them a chance to screw up. They are just a ride out and a ride back. I think there are 6 of us going, but there may be a couple of add-ins from the shop. They won't be touching me or my equip unless I ask, so unless they just leave us there, all should be fine. Famous last words, right! If they tick me off, I'll make sure to get seasick on them for you!! :eyebrow:
hey mem...

i assume they will be doing the 'hole in the wall' dive this friday....

you may see me if my normal ride cancels....

these guys rarely cancel...

like you said...good for a ride....

Ok Ya'll
This is the list so far. I counted 11 on the Calendar, but all twelve spots are taken.
Orlando Eric
Baitedstorm
Murphdiver286
Simbrooks
Marvel
Scuba_jenny
Kbeck
DiverDoh
Jeandiver
Hoya97
Down4fun

Scuba_Dad, you still on?
Kbeck, you still bringing the hot chocolate?
DiverDoh, the argon to keep me warm? :)
How many cameras? I will have mine, and a spare roll or two of film.
Am I missing anything?

I grew up in Coral Springs and got wet in Pompono up to Riviera beach hitting all the surf spots in the fall and snorkling in the summer. Red Reef used to be great, 20 years ago. The Navy got me, took me all over the world and...I have been looking back the whole time trying to get back down there!!! My folks moved to Delray 2 years ago from Springs.
I'll be down there some time in the spring to early summer.

Scuba_Jenny:
Orlando Eric
Baitedstorm
Murphdiver286
Simbrooks
Marvel
Scuba_jenny
Kbeck
DiverDoh
Jeandiver
Hoya97
Down4fun
I believe a couple of dozen posts back i said that Becky had signed up and is coming down that morning - she makes 12. But i missed the boat on the afternoon it looks like, so Colin, Kris, Jenny and myself might have to warm some bar stools for a while in the afternoon while the rest of you go out and have fun on a second set of dives - who is signed up for that out of the group, all 12 are gone on the sign up sheet.

Simon, I got the list from those who responded in this thread, and who signed up on the calendar. If somebody says they signed up, but has not posted in either place, they were left off the list. No offense to Becky, of course.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom