Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric and Vickie, I had about as much fun as you....enjoyed the view of the sand while on a shark hunt; however, had even more fun taking care of my buddy, who was just getting back into diving after many years' off.
Our second dive was on Juno Ledges; I've never dived Jupiter before yesterday, but will be joining you northern Conchers as often as possilbe in the future...that was some incredible reef!!! Black tip reef sharks everywhere, at least 3 big green morays out in the open, several turtles......can't wait for the 22nd!

Isn't Marvel just Peachy?

I'm diving with the Jupiter Lemons this Friday. I'll post a trip report. 3 dives total. Hopefully someone is bringing a camera.

mempilot:
I'm diving with the Jupiter Lemons this Friday. I'll post a trip report. 3 dives total. Hopefully someone is bringing a camera.
Who ya going out with :eyebrow:

Your favorite opperation, of course! I'm looking at them more as a taxi ride in my case. How they screw up others is none of my concern on this trip. Means to an end I keep telling myself. :eyebrow: I'm not buying gas from them, nor am I planning on even talking to them on the way out. I just hope they can get me back in the boat with double on when I come up with a Lemon attached to my leg!! :D

baitedstorm:
Who ya going out with :eyebrow:

Orlando Eric:
Marvel.. might as well delete it now. Suddenly I am reminded of George Carlan. This is why monarchy was left on the other shore.

Silly man- joke's back to you now! (BTW, it Carlin....) :wink:

mempilot:
Your favorite opperation, of course! I'm looking at them more as a taxi ride in my case. How they screw up others is none of my concern on this trip. Means to an end I keep telling myself. :eyebrow: I'm not buying gas from them, nor am I planning on even talking to them on the way out. I just hope they can get me back in the boat with double on when I come up with a Lemon attached to my leg!! :D
:crying: damn

baitedstorm:

If it's any consolation, I was invited for this 3-tanker by my group of tek divers. We usually don't have a whole lot of interation with the crew other than letting them know our planned profile. We're very self-sufficient, so we don't really give them a chance to screw up. They are just a ride out and a ride back. I think there are 6 of us going, but there may be a couple of add-ins from the shop. They won't be touching me or my equip unless I ask, so unless they just leave us there, all should be fine. Famous last words, right! If they tick me off, I'll make sure to get seasick on them for you!! :eyebrow:

Orlando Eric or others,

I live up in DC Metro area in Virginia but my family all live in Orlando. Last time I visited I went and did a dive in Clearwater, FL late August, right before I went to the Bahamas and Hurricane Frances followed me back to Florida and chased me to Virginia. I will doing a short visit in Feb (4-6 Feb) but I will be back for a longer visit in March (19-27 March).

I am trying to decide between Crystal River (manatees) and Jupiter (drift diving/sharks) for my Feb trip.

I am definitely planning to go to Key Largo and dive the Spiegel Grove in March. Of course with so many dive operators down there, its hard to decide. I do like the ones with actual schedules like Ocean Divers.

So if anyone can help shed light on dive operations, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Pedro

pairizarry:
Orlando Eric or others,

I live up in DC Metro area in Virginia but my family all live in Orlando. Last time I visited I went and did a dive in Clearwater, FL late August, right before I went to the Bahamas and Hurricane Frances followed me back to Florida and chased me to Virginia. I will doing a short visit in Feb (4-6 Feb) but I will be back for a longer visit in March (19-27 March).

I am trying to decide between Crystal River (manatees) and Jupiter (drift diving/sharks) for my Feb trip.

I am definitely planning to go to Key Largo and dive the Spiegel Grove in March. Of course with so many dive operators down there, its hard to decide. I do like the ones with actual schedules like Ocean Divers.

So if anyone can help shed light on dive operations, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Pedro
Just sent you a pm Pedro :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom