Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok Ok, dragged my mouse back to page 6, just so I could put my name on the list. Ya'll happy now?:)
:lightbulb Geesh! I forget that I can do things like that over here now- you guys better watch out when it finally sinks in..... :007:

I'm thinking I might be up for the pm dive too....

i'm gonna go ahead and sign up for the afternoon dive on temptation....

marcus

baitedstorm:
I'm thinking I might be up for the pm dive too....

check out this report:

1/5/05

Today we had pretty good conditions, 2-4' seas, 72 degrees, 50' vis, light north current, and 60 lemon sharks! No one had a camera though so no pics. Oh well, maybe next time!

:cheering: wooohoooo! 60 lemons!!!!!!!!

baitedstorm:
check out this report:

1/5/05

Today we had pretty good conditions, 2-4' seas, 72 degrees, 50' vis, light north current, and 60 lemon sharks! No one had a camera though so no pics. Oh well, maybe next time!

:cheering: wooohoooo! 60 lemons!!!!!!!!
60 lemons and they were ttthhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssss big, if only we had a camera, we would have evidence, but i am sure next week they will all be gone :wink:

simbrooks:
60 lemons and they were ttthhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssss big, if only we had a camera, we would have evidence, but i am sure next week they will all be gone :wink:
Simon....dude.... the glass is half full!!!!! just keep swimming just keep swimming!!! :59:

Hoya97:
I plan on bringing my camera.

Lee
YAY!!!!!! see Simon, now at least we will have evidence to prove the number of sharks we'll get to share space with...............and to think, all this just when the world was about to end :10:

baitedstorm:
YAY!!!!!! see Simon, now at least we will have evidence to prove the number of sharks we'll get to share space with...............and to think, all this just when the world was about to end :10:

Er , make it TWO (2) Cameras then.... :D
More cameras , more coverage...Film at 11 :wink:

Jean

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom