Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
Simon, you've listed Lee twice (unless we have two that I'm not figuring out).

Standrod, just join in any group outing; we only bite every once in a while!

If Lee is listed twice , Throw Jean on there...
If not , I'll wait for the next one !!!!
I thought I snuck a post in there earlier today but oh well...Time waits for no one :wink:

Jean-diver

Opps, got distracted - stupid work :wink: Yes Jean instead of Lee - still dont know lucky number 12, but suspect they count Julie in that.

Well, this computer online reservation stuff is new to me :blush: and I managed to sign myself up twice! So, for a price, I can sell my extra seat!:D

See previous postings:

Page 3 / Post#26 "Sign up from the link..."

Page #6 / Post #55 "Florida Conch Calendar"

I have no control of who goes - - It is all up to your booking with JDC and PAUL..

So if people started booking a 1400 hrs boat.......

Scuba Jenny call paul via telephone he can clicky clack and fix it..

Or you can scalp your tickets..

:)

Scuba_Jenny:
Well, this computer online reservation stuff is new to me :blush: and I managed to sign myself up twice! So, for a price, I can sell my extra seat!:D
If you sign in again, you can cancel one of those spots if you want. Was Julie put on as a BW, but didnt take up a seat then? Trust you to be the fly in the ointment :wink:

Orlando Eric:
I was wondering if people were thinking of sticking around or heading off to lunch or what afterwards - i am tempted to do the two trip thing, but i know not everyone can afford that - if i take my doubles, i would just need a quick air fill to load them back up :wink:

Orlando Eric:
See previous postings:

Page 3 / Post#26 "Sign up from the link..."

Page #6 / Post #55 "Florida Conch Calendar"

I have no control of who goes - - It is all up to your booking with JDC and PAUL..

OK...Reserved in the right place on the right boat !!!!

Jean

P.S. They do have a nice site...online reservations...very sweet

Jean glad you could make it...

(note to self: offer to scalp seats before cancelling reservation, you might get your nitrox fills paid for....) :D

So Jenny cancelled a spot, Jean - did you have your res before that? It still shows 12, so who else is going?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom