Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
You say that only cause you is married:D
:eyebrow: its much more fun to sit back and watch when there's an equal amount of each gender.... Hey, I gotta laugh sometime, its simple just dandy :wink:

diver doh:
Okay.. I am in also....

Gotta get ahold of jeandiver and confirm that she wants to go....

Jeff

Eyups...She wants to go :wink:

Jean

Are we There Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Becky just took the last spot i believe, so we have a full boat by the looks of it.

Wow! I am VERY proud of All of You!!

The trip has filled to only one spot left and it has only been five days since the orginal posting!

Here is the new assignment (since the other "click and type" was so easy for everyone)

Instead of the usual practice of looking for who signed up by scrolling back and forth- - there is a new option on the Scuba Board now. There is a calendar for each group. Florida Conchs, Michigan Wreckers, New England Scubacicles, etc. The calendar is a point and click interface very easy.

So if anyone - fails in their courage (see orginal post about screwing and sticking place) and bails on us we can manage the list better so that we can get the boat where it wants to be.. out in the ocean not collecting marine growth at the dock.

Follow the link Florida Conch Calendar

Orlando Eric:
The trip has filled to only one spot left and it has only been five days since the orginal posting!
Its full, see right above you :wink:
Personally i dont know all who are coming, but i think i have most of the 12 listed, but cant be sure of the last one:
1. Eric
2. Vickie
3. Darrel
4. Simon
5. Jeff
6. Krista
7. Jenny
8. Lee
9. Marvel
10. Jean
11. Becky
12. is this Julie as a BW? or did anyone else get in and not post - Al (scuba dad) or USAF diver? Surely they want 12 divers and a BW is only a little room on the boat.

Florida Conch Divers sounds like a great group of people...

How do I join the group???

I live in Jupiter and dive here most of the time, including the Temptation with Capt Paul.

I dove last Friday, 12/31, and saw some lemon sharks along with reef and bull sharks.

Water temp was around 74 deg.

Marcus

standrod:
Florida Conch Divers sounds like a great group of people...

How do I join the group???

I live in Jupiter and dive here most of the time, including the Temptation with Capt Paul.

I dove last Friday, 12/31, and saw some lemon sharks along with reef and bull sharks.

Water temp was around 74 deg.

Marcus
You are in just by saying hi on this part of the board - the Florida Conch Divers forum. Put an intro post in this forum if you like, i will sign you up on the roll call.

OK I'm in then...I like biting :wink:

If there's room on the Temptation for the 22nd I'll join you guys...

Marcus

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom