Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks.. killing you not knowing huh? -

Hopefully the peeps will sign up on the SB calendar WHO have ALREADY done the JDC online reservation.. then we will know.

well, if people would sign up on the Handy Dandy calendar, we'd know :D

baitedstorm:
well, if people would sign up on the Handy Dandy calendar, we'd know :D

I am tacked onto the back of Jeff's reservation...(He got both of us in the Reservation with JD)
And now to go to the handy-dandy calendar and do it RIGHT...

(Opps...I won't go there)

Jean

Orlando Eric:
simbrooks.. killing you not knowing huh? -

Hopefully the peeps will sign up on the SB calendar WHO have ALREADY done the JDC online reservation.. then we will know.
Not killing me, but if there is still a space i am sure people would like to know - those who put down tentative, i am sure my roommate might like to go as he might not have done that area yet - options to fill up the boat legitimately rather than faux (double) bookings :wink:

work?.................whats that?

jeandiver:
I am tacked onto the back of Jeff's reservation...(He got both of us in the Reservation with JD)
And now to go to the handy-dandy calendar and do it RIGHT...

(Opps...I won't go there)

Jean

Just to clarify, yes, I did (deliberately) double book myself for this trip, knowing that Jean was about 100% certain.

And I did send Capt Paul a confirming e-mail per his inquiry.

So, I have no idea who the 12th is either....

by simbrooks
I was wondering if people were thinking of sticking around or heading off to lunch or what afterwards - i am tempted to do the two trip thing, but i know not everyone can afford that - if i take my doubles, i would just need a quick air fill to load them back up

I, too, would be willing to go for a second trip if we can get enough interest.

Jeff

Ok Ok, dragged my mouse back to page 6, just so I could put my name on the list. Ya'll happy now?:)

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok Ok, dragged my mouse back to page 6, just so I could put my name on the list. Ya'll happy now?:)

Oh, gee Jenny! Sorry to make you work so bloody hard :evilbunny

Geesh! My scroll finger hurts!:blink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom