Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoya- Not the same Paul at all. The sand gets to 80' in some places but my avg depths in that area are usually 75'. I dive the tanks on the boat which are usally heavy/rich based on a 36% (+) (37-38.5)
The Wrecks Bonaire and Jenny are at 90' other than that the log shows mostly 80' max and 75' dive profile.

Murphy- No waiters, canbana boys, lifeguards etc. This is a taxi service only there are however cookies and pretzels onboard.. and soda's. (Pops for you Yankees)

There is a satelite branch of the local diving shop there at the dock ScubaWorks which has small incidentials. Capt Paul of the "Temptation" and Scuba Works share that office and are sorta partners.

Five spots left!

Hey Simon, I went from a maybe to a signed up! Whoo Hoo!
Vickie has offered me a place for Hermit Crab and I (along with bubble watcher detail taken care of :D). You're on woman!

Eric,,

Will bring a 36 mix and play around with that for the two dives. Should be interesting.

I am working on convincing 'The Critter' to join us. She is apprehensive about the cold water but I muttered something about Godiva Chocolate and she kind of perked up, so I may have made inroads.

I will be bringing along some hot tea and will be willing to share with anyone who would like some. It's a special blend I get from a speciality store that I add some sugar to. It's actually very good.

Lee

Okay.. I am in also....

Gotta get ahold of jeandiver and confirm that she wants to go....

Jeff

Ya' know- that registration/sign up process was so darn easy.....:eyebrow: I'm in- Lord, I'm gonna freeze....

diver doh:
Okay.. I am in also....

Gotta get ahold of jeandiver and confirm that she wants to go....

Jeff

well, only two left now!

:11:

(Marvel, think warm and you will be!)

I'll bring the EpiPen for ya Marvel.... Im just glad your coming too.... It would be nice to finally even out the gender on the boat... :D

You say that only cause you is married:D

Are we there yet?!!! Are we there yet??? She want stop touching me...... How much further now.... Are we there yet?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom