Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there's only 6 spots left.... who signed up?
1.OrlandoEric
2. darrel
3. me
4. Scuba_Jenny
5. SimBrooks

Jeff are you the 6th one?

baitedstorm:
there's only 6 spots left.... who signed up?
1.OrlandoEric
2. darrel
3. me
4. Scuba_Jenny
5. SimBrooks

Jeff are you the 6th one?
Could be any of these:
Al (Scuba Dad)
Krista (KBeck)
Jeff (DiverDoh)
Marvel
USAF diver??
Of course if these folks all signed up we would have a near full boat, which would be fun :wink:

Okay Eric,

Somehow, planning on being in the water with you usually ends up resembling a bad remake of the Posidon Adventure, but I'll give it a go - after all, this is the stuff that 'old diver stories' are made up of.

Color me in for the 0830 dive. I figure I get up at 0400 every day any way, might as well do it over the weekend too (no, I normally don't enjoy self-flagulation).

Is Capt Paul the same guy who works as a guide in WPB? If so, that's way too cool. He's a great guy who makes diving the cattle boat at WPB tolorable.

Just so you can plan according Eric, I'll bring my repair kit for you.

Cheers,

Lee

PS Can't do anything on the 18th as it's the day after a federal holiday. That's why I had suggested in an earlier post that we consider some other date. However, the 22nd is cool. So let's do it.

dang that boat is filling up fast!

Just signed up with Jupiter Dive Center. So I'm firmly on board. However, knowing Eric, he probably posted the wrong link, just for me to follow. But I signed on. Printed out my boarding pass and am ready to go.

Questions that I have: Do we know average depth? Plan on bringing NITROX (that I didn't use on the WPB dive) but don't know the mix to select.

Lee

wooohooo! Glad your in Krista I was thinking the cold water was gonna keep you at bay. Girl power dude, we'll be warm and toastie.... :D Also, I got you some heating packs at the Army Navy surplus store... You can put them wherever for a quick warm up. Hopefully that will help you out a little, I know how hard it is for you to warm up... I have my 2 thermos for whatever hot stuff anyone wants to drink too...

5 spots left at last check, so we have 7 taken - i think i can count most of those:
Eric
Darrel
Vickie
Lee
Krista

a few possibles that might already be on the boat and signed up, but they only said tentative:
Jenny
Marvel
Al
Jeff
USAF diver

Godiva Hot Chocolate. Is this going to be a luxury dive. Is there going to be waiters walking around on the boat with silver trays of that small food. Is there going to be a special diving waiter that will be at the ladders taking off you gear so you don't have to get back in the boat with all of you gear on??????

:lol:------:lol3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom