JUP Rpt Mar 4 - JDC & Deep v v

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Dove this morning with Jupiter Dive Center on the Republic 4 and Captain Ryan. NOAA fcst said a weather front was going to push close. But the Euro fcst said no way and it was reversing up to Jacksonville. So it wasn't 4 footers but instead nice 2ft easy rollers. Spring Breakers will start this coming week, but many are already filling up the beaches.

20230304_130344.jpg

Splashed on the 140ft deep ledge to 40 ft of visibility, a quick 2knt current & 70 degree bottom temps. Just one big Bull shark came up to circle me while I was hunting, but they don't like divers trying to close the distance to them, so he left to bother the others behind me. With the fast current the bull probably love it like sitting at a diner's bar and your food comes sliding towards you as you sit and wait for it.

Doing Great dive sites with Captain Ryan and Captain Brad will always have you hit your lobster limits within minutes of jumping off the boat. !!!

20230304_133712.jpg

My wife and I are in WPB for a non-diving weekend. We are both bird lovers & came over to visit Wakodahatchee & Green Cay.

We did drive down the coast from Palm Beach to Boynton yesterday afternoon and it looked quite manageable off shore. I was surprised to not see more boats out.

Glad you got in a couple of nice dives Johnoly!

S. County today.... Flat sea 77 on top 74 on the bottom. Murky water, light north current. Limit on bugs

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom