June 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Member.......................Dates................Staying with.........Dive op
Carlos Danger.............5/18-6/6..............Casa Mexicana......Aldora
amoses.........................6/3-6/12..............AirBnB...................Tres Pelicanos
Brules...........................6/7-6/15..............Park Royal.............Blue XT Sea
Charles2 + 11..............6/7-6/15..............Occidental Grand.Pro Dive
Canadave.....................6/8-6/14..............Aldora Villas..........Aldora Divers
JK Oregon & frineds....6/17-7/1.............Occidental Grand..Pro Dive
MrBigFins, son, wife...6/27-7/13............Allegro....................Prodive

Member.......................Dates................Staying with.........Dive op
Carlos Danger.............5/18-6/6..............Casa Mexicana......Aldora
Horn34.........................5/24-6/2..............AirBnB...................Aldora
nashwl..........................5/29-6/3..............Sabor.....................Living Underwater
amoses.........................6/3-6/12..............AirBnB...................Tres Pelicanos
Brules...........................6/7-6/15..............Park Royal.............Blue XT Sea
Charles2 + 11..............6/7-6/15..............Occidental Grand.Pro Dive
Canadave.....................6/8-6/14..............Aldora Villas..........Aldora Divers
JK Oregon & frineds....6/17-7/1.............Occidental Grand..Pro Dive
MrBigFins, son, wife...6/27-7/13............Allegro....................Prodive

Sasha_RI + 1........6/12-6/21........Residencias Reef Condo........Tres Pelicanos

Member.......................Dates..............Staying with............Dive op
Carlos Danger.............5/18-6/6............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
Horn34.........................5/24-6/2............AirBnB......................Aldora
nashwl..........................5/29-6/3............Sabor........................Living Underwater
amoses.........................6/3-6/12............AirBnB......................Tres Pelicanos
Brules...........................6/7-6/15............Park Royal................Blue XT Sea
Charles2 + 11..............6/7-6/15............Occidental Grand....Pro Dive
Canadave.....................6/8-6/14............Aldora Villas.............Aldora Divers
Sasha_RI + 1................6/12-6/21..........Residencias Reef.....Tres Pelicanos
JK Oregon & frineds....6/17-7/1...........Occidental Grand.....Pro Dive
MrBigFins, son, wife...6/27-7/13..........Allegro.......................Prodive

Member.......................Dates..............Staying with............Dive op
Carlos Danger.............5/18-6/6............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
Horn34.........................5/24-6/2............AirBnB......................Aldora
nashwl..........................5/29-6/3............Sabor........................Living Underwater
TheDaveB....................6/1-6/8..............Casa Del Mar............Cozumel Marine World
amoses.........................6/3-6/12............AirBnB......................Tres Pelicanos
Brules...........................6/7-6/15............Park Royal................Blue XT Sea
Charles2 + 11..............6/7-6/15............Occidental Grand....Pro Dive
Canadave.....................6/8-6/14............Aldora Villas.............Aldora Divers
Sasha_RI + 1................6/12-6/21..........Residencias Reef.....Tres Pelicanos
JK Oregon & frineds....6/17-7/1...........Occidental Grand.....Pro Dive
MrBigFins, son, wife...6/27-7/13..........Allegro.......................Prodive

Never been to Cozumel in June before. Been to PDC and further south in July and August, hot as sin. How is the weather, seas, and sealife in June/July. Will be celebrating my 40th while we are there, taking my parents on their first trip out of the country, and meeting up with friends we haven't seen in a year. So all in all, I cant wait 76 days 12 hours 15 min or something like that but who is counting

Smallest June list I have ever seen!!!! :(

For me flight schedules and prices for Coz are crazy. In the past I would slip away to Coz for a relatively unplanned week of diving. Now, while I love Coz, it's more of a planned excursion.

Perhaps folks are branching out, it' a big diving world

This is true for me too. This happens to be a year of "bucket list" dive travel for me that I've been planning for a couple of years. That said, I still would have slipped off to Coz between big trips except for "see above." I hope pricing & especially flight schedules from my region settle down soon and don't become the new norm for Coz.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom