June 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Amoses,

I think we met couple of years ago and had a few beers in the square then went up to El Pique?

I arrive on the 11th if you want to catch up for a beer or Two. Will you still be diving on the 12th with 3p's?

Thanks for taking the time to keep the June roll call up to date.

Hi Amoses,

I think we met couple of years ago and had a few beers in the square then went up to El Pique?

I arrive on the 11th if you want to catch up for a beer or Two. Will you still be diving on the 12th with 3p's?

Thanks for taking the time to keep the June roll call up to date.

Yes we did!! Would love to get together again. I am not diving on the 12th, will be headed back to Cancun to catch my flight, but we can certainly catch up on the evening of the 11th, along with anyone else that wants to join in. I'm looking forward to it.

June 14th, 8 days Blue Angel and blue xtc (the only ones to dive with imho) Bill and DeeDee

Member.......................Dates..............Staying with............Dive op
Carlos Danger.............5/18-6/6............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
Horn34.........................5/24-6/2............AirBnB......................Aldora
nashwl..........................5/29-6/3............Sabor........................Living Underwater
TheDaveB....................6/1-6/8..............Casa Del Mar............Cozumel Marine World
amoses.........................6/3-6/12............AirBnB......................Tres Pelicanos
Brules...........................6/7-6/15............Park Royal................Blue XT Sea
Charles2 + 11..............6/7-6/15............Occidental Grand....Pro Dive
Mouth Breather..........6/7-6-11............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
Canadave.....................6/8-6/14............Aldora Villas.............Aldora Divers
Sh0rtBus......................6/9-6/15............Grand Serenis..........undecided
keepdivin.....................6/11-6/18..........Suites Bahia.............Tres Pelicanos
Sasha_RI + 1................6/12-6/21..........Residencias Reef.....Tres Pelicanos
wildbill9........................6/14-6/22.........Blue Angel................Blue XT Sea
JK Oregon & friends....6/17-7/1...........Occidental Grand.....Pro Dive
Scuba Mike1................6/21-6/28.........Cozumel Palace........Dive With Martin
MaxE.............................6/22-6/29.........Colonial Suites..........Tres Pelicanos
MrBigFins, son, wife...6/27-7/13..........Allegro.......................Prodive

June 21st - 28th - Coz Palace - Dive With Martin

(We also have to bag drag due to higher than normal airfare to Coz)

June 21st - 28th - Coz Palace - Dive With Martin

(We also have to bag drag due to higher than normal airfare to Coz)

I feel you! I have been doing the bag drag a couple years now because of that. But I kind of enjoy the experience now.

Roll Call is updated, thanks.

ccannon707 ...May 18 - June 15.... Airbnb Casita..... Maya Divers & Pepe Scuba

Yes, . I may not be back for awhile, so I’m making the most of it. ❤️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom