April 2024 Cozumel Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My husband and I will be there with some friends 3/29 - 4/5 - Staying and diving with Scuba Club.

Name................................Date......................Staying At.....................Dive Op
DivingLane+4.......................3/27-4/1...................Miramar.................................Dive w/ Martin
Lago2014+1+?....................3/29-4/5...................Scuba Club............................Scuba Club
mediumone & boss...........3/31 - 4/17..............Casa Pakal.............................Blue Magic
Divegoose+1D.....................4/1-4/7.....................Scuba Club............................Scuba Club
Streydog.................................4/3-4/10...................Villa Aldora...........................Aldora
Jay & Cheryl..........................4/3-5/18...................Villa Las Anclas....................3P
Rob9876+1D........................4/18-4/23.................Casa Mexicana?..................Tres Pelicanos (3P)
FLturtle…….........................…4/20-5/11…..........….Sunscape Sabor…..........….Dive Palancar
schuylerclark+1D...............4/22-4/29..................Villas El Encanto..................Scuba Club?
ggunn+thunder'g herd....4/22-5/6....................Blue Angel............................Blue Angel
AdivingBel............................ 4/29-5/9….................Villa Escondida…................Tres Pelicanos

:happywave:By the way, my dive buddy and I were wanting to do afternoon 2-tank dives and need a 3rd diver for the Tres Pelicanos boat to go out in the afternoon -- anyone interested in afternoon dives on:
  • Friday, April 19
  • Saturday, April 20
  • Sunday, April 21
  • Monday, April 22
Please let me know and we'll connect with Tres Pelicanos.

Monkeym……................4/7-4/11…........….Casa Isabella…..........….Salty Endeavors

All my dives are going to be afternoon dives, Salty Endeavors is the only shop I can find that will go out even with one diver on the boat in the the afternoon. Anyone wants to dive in the afternoon is welcome to join me. On the 7th Apr, I will only do 1 shore dive to get my weight and trim ready for the up coming boat dives.

Name................................Date......................Staying At.....................Dive Op
DivingLane+4.......................3/27-4/1...................Miramar.................................Dive w/ Martin
Lago2014+1+?....................3/29-4/5...................Scuba Club............................Scuba Club
mediumone & boss...........3/31 - 4/17..............Casa Pakal.............................Blue Magic
Divegoose+1D.....................4/1-4/7.....................Scuba Club............................Scuba Club
Streydog.................................4/3-4/10...................Villa Aldora...........................Aldora
Jay & Cheryl..........................4/3-5/18...................Villa Las Anclas....................3P
Monkeym……........................4/7-4/11…...........….Casa Isabella….................….Salty Endeavors
Rob9876+1D........................4/18-4/23.................Casa Mexicana?..................Tres Pelicanos (3P)
FLturtle…….........................…4/20-5/11…..........….Sunscape Sabor…..........….Dive Palancar
schuylerclark+1D...............4/22-4/29..................Villas El Encanto..................Scuba Club?
AdivingBel............................ 4/29-5/9….................Villa Escondida…................Tres Pelicanos

Redfoot..................April 29-May 3...............Villa Aldora......................Aldora Divers
Looking for afternoon or night dives any of those days if anyone is interested

Jay & Cheryl..........................4/2-5/4.....................Villa Las Anclas....................Tres Pelicanos (3P)
Monkeym……........................4/7-4/11…...........….Casa Isabella….................….Salty Endeavors
Rob9876+1D........................4/18-4/23.................Cozumel Hotel....................Tres Pelicanos (3P)
Janet & Vic...........................4/24-5/23…...............Villas Las Anclas…..............Tres Pelicanos (3P)
gopbroek............................. 4/28-5/7.....................?................................................Tres Pelicanos (3P)
Redfoot..................................4/29-5/3.....................Villa Aldora...........................Aldora Divers
AdivingBel............................ 4/29-5/9….................Villa Escondida…................Tres Pelicanos (3P)

Rob9876 - looking for divers who'd like to join for afternoon dives with 3P 4/19-4/22

Redfoot - looking for afternoon or night dives 4/29-5/3

Jay & Cheryl..........................4/2-5/4.....................Villa Las Anclas....................Tres Pelicanos (3P)
Rob9876+1D........................4/18-4/23.................Cozumel Hotel....................Tres Pelicanos (3P)
Janet & Vic...........................4/24-5/23…...............Villas Las Anclas…..............Tres Pelicanos (3P)
gopbroek............................. 4/28-5/7.....................?................................................Tres Pelicanos (3P)
Redfoot..................................4/29-5/3.....................Villa Aldora...........................Aldora Divers
AdivingBel............................ 4/29-5/9….................Villa Escondida…................Tres Pelicanos (3P)

Rob9876 - looking for divers who'd like to join for afternoon dives with 3P 4/19-4/22

Redfoot - looking for afternoon or night dives 4/29-5/3
My wife and I, and 2 friends are arriving April 13, and depart Apr 20. Staying El Presidente and diving with Roberta's Scuba Shack.

Also doing a blackwater dive with Robert Stansfield sometime that week. I may be in need of a buddy for the blackwater dive if anyone is interested.

Arrived yesterday (4/12). Staying at an air bnb north of El Centro. I will be diving Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Morning dives, two tanks. I hope to get in one night dive. Blue Magic is.close to where we are staying and that is who I am going with this time.

Back
Top Bottom