July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another notch. That's 5 total!
And I'm weight integrated. :D
Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi Joe!! Did Barracuda and San Juan this morning. Clipping current and 2 divers new to so much. We spotted a couple a lionfish, and Javier gave me the sling because he needed to keep going with them.
The result?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He got the smaller one a bit later.

Talk about primal scream therapy. When I nailed that guy to the sand, I belted it out for all it was worth! Was shaking like a leaf, but decapitated him and tossed him in the ziploc.
Woo Hoo!
Angel was laughing at how crazed I still was when we got back to the boat.

More with yesterday's shark...
Imageshack - mvi1468.mp4 - Uploaded by pelagicsal

LOL!! Way to go Seasta!!!

la Hach add 4 to the list on the 4th.

Diver68-
Divemasters can unofficially take lionfish in the marine park. I was in the north outside the park on Barracuda reef.
Four good reasons to keep killing lionfish. The gray blob was an octopus...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Be sure to check back here. Bars are closed for the election tomorrow. Hoping that La Hach qualifies as a restaurant!!!

If not, we'll reschedule at another venue!

Still don't know whether La Hach will be open. Someone want to suggest a restaurant (not bar) alternative so we'll know where to go if it's closed?
Casa Denis or one of the restaurants on the square would be good since it's Sunday.........
Still at 4:00?

I have family there now staying at Hotel Cozumel and Resort and diving with Dive Paradise. Go to Hotel Cozumel and ask for Haddons. :) They will be there till the 10th.

We (my family) would be there, but we have a 11 week old that we didn't want to go over there for now. We are planning a trip somewhere for next year though.

Michael

JUST CONFIRMED: LA HACH IS CLOSED TODAY.

I'll probably go at 4:00 and hang out at the south east corner of the square at one of the little restaurants. I have long blonde hair and will be wearing a red and white striped top and navy skirt, in case anyone gets this message and wants to meet.

You can also recognize me from my avatar! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom