July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well overdue for a Cozumel trip. Coming down July 15th-19th for the quick weekend. Diving with Aqua Safari but wouldnt mind a Wet Wendy's trip or three. I will also be in Cozumel August 14th-21st.

Arriving July 29, 4 of us staying at Hotel Cozumel..diving with Opal at Scuba Mau...26 days and counting.....Can't wait!!!!

Well overdue for a Cozumel trip. Coming down July 15th-19th for the quick weekend. Diving with Aqua Safari but wouldnt mind a Wet Wendy's trip or three. I will also be in Cozumel August 14th-21st.

Aww Macado, just missing you this year. Had fun meeting you at WW's last year!

Sal, I'm down for a tasty margarita....we are at T minus 6 days till I'm in the blue waters once again! Can't wait! Sal, if there is a date/time that works best for you, let me know. I'm there Thursday through Thursday and my schedule is 100% flexible.

Pick a date/time and I'll be there!

Jeff

Jeff-
How about Sunday, 7-11? Maybe do them early? What time does your dive day end?

From the day... Paso de Cedral. One of 3 big guys...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Denise... It must be Texas week... Chucksaul and Donna B will be at Casa Mexicana diving with Aqua Safari JUly 29-Aug 1... Hope to see you on the streets

Hi Joe!! Did Barracuda and San Juan this morning. Clipping current and 2 divers new to so much. We spotted a couple a lionfish, and Javier gave me the sling because he needed to keep going with them.
The result?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He got the smaller one a bit later.

Talk about primal scream therapy. When I nailed that guy to the sand, I belted it out for all it was worth! Was shaking like a leaf, but decapitated him and tossed him in the ziploc.
Woo Hoo!
Angel was laughing at how crazed I still was when we got back to the boat.

More with yesterday's shark...
http://img190.imageshack.us/i/mvi1468.mp4/

Last edited:
Way to go Sal! That's one notch on your weight belt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom