Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NO NO NO.................

You misunderstood my sarcasm.......

I was actully saying it still looks just as ugly as his normal self???:rofl3:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I had such a hard time getting that to work with anything. It was all that I could do. I felt defeated :( (just kidding!)

Figures jim didn't have the guts to use the picture himself. Sarah I'm dissapointed you stooped to do his dirty work.

Dirty work.......?????

Nope I did the dirty work by taking a picture of you!!!:rofl3:

You should see all of the dirt left on my lens from talking that picture!!:mooner:

Are you home safe yet buddy??

we might be down Monday if the forecast holds out. Were thinking about doing MacAbee perhaps. Where is Brad? I am wondering if he's left??

Figures jim didn't have the guts to use the picture himself. Sarah I'm dissapointed you stooped to do his dirty work.

Hahaha. :)

It is not that Jim didn't have the gut's , it is the fact that Jim didn't have the know how to fix a face like your's:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom