Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just very very sick, very over worked while sick and very grouchy!!!! Sorry all!!

I cant even call in sick as so many employees are off sick.

This week has been 12-16 hour shifts back to back while sick are killing me!!

Ya..... Hoo...... Big boss just called and told me to keep my sick azz at home!!!!!!:D:D

And Sarah kiss this baby:mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::rofl3:
Sorry to hear you are sick, get well soon!

Thank you.

I am feeling a LOT better now that I just found that picture of you and Ron in bed!!!!:rofl3:
don't forget....i know where you live!!!!!!!!:eyebrow:

May not be quite dead yet, but Brad now has nothing left, but the stuff that he will take in his car to Florida. As I sit here on my floor next to the cable modem, I contemplate a few things. What do I want to eat tonight? How do I fit all my crap in that Camry? What time do I want to check into the hotel? Do I leave on the 16th, 17th or 18th seeing that I will probably burn 2 travel days if I don't leave until the 18th like originally planned? The conditions look like they'll be like last weekend...Hmm...What to do, what to do? There that should give you some ammo to get this thread livened up again.

Sorry to hear you're sick Jim.

May not be quite dead yet, but Brad now has nothing left, but the stuff that he will take in his car to Florida. As I sit here on my floor next to the cable modem, I contemplate a few things. What do I want to eat tonight? How do I fit all my crap in that Camry? What time do I want to check into the hotel? Do I leave on the 16th, 17th or 18th seeing that I will probably burn 2 travel days if I don't leave until the 18th like originally planned? The conditions look like they'll be like last weekend...Hmm...What to do, what to do? There that should give you some ammo to get this thread livened up again.

Thanks buddy!!

I am very sorry but I cant make it down there this weekend and I wouldn't want to bring you all the flu anyway.

I think that just means I will have to make a trip to Florida real soon pal!

HEY brad........

Dont forget too pack your pretty white Prom Dress!!:D

girlyron.jpg

I'm so sad!!! :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom