Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enough sadness about Brad leaving! He's happy he's going and - on the upside - now we all have a place to crash in Destin. Much better than any Motel 6! :) While I am going to miss Brad - I know he's moving forward in his career and I am happy for him! :)

Okay to lighten things up a bit - This one is at the behest of Jim - this was the best that I could do given the photo Jim provided me with. Its a new kind of tiny blenny - The Ronny.

newblenny.jpg

Enough sadness about Brad leaving! He's happy he's going and - on the upside - now we all have a place to crash in Destin. Much better than any Motel 6! :) While I am going to miss Brad - I know he's moving forward in his career and I am happy for him! :)

Okay to lighten things up a bit - This one is at the behest of Jim - this was the best that I could do given the photo Jim provided me with. Its a new kind of tiny blenny - The Ronny.

newblenny.jpg

Sarah.......

There is no differance ..... it still looks just the same as it did when I sent it to you???

It looks just like the same old Ron (Prodiver_CA):rofl3:

Great Job Sarah!!

No difference!?!?! I couldn't really do much but add Blenny "antennae" and jaw to him.... sniff sniff.

And woohoo, I just bought a 1999 Jeep Cherokee that runs well and gets 30 MPG for 1 dollar!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Everyone!!!!

I won't be online for the next week...can't wait to see how many pages you can add during that time. :wink:

Brad,

I convinced my wife to go down to Monterey on Sunday and would like to squeeze in a dive or two. My dive buddy will probably be joing me. I don't know if we want to hit BW or Lover's. So how do conditions look this weekend?

I hope better than last Sunday...

P.S
What part of Florida did you say you are going to? My mom lives in Apollo Beach which is next to Tampa and she's on the war path that I go visit her very soon. Now I have a dive buddy in Florida and I'm excited at the thought of visiting mom and getting my cert experience in warmer waters. So what do you think?

I am probably going to be doing a Nitrox class on Sunday but then am debating heading down to Monterey on Sunday or Monday for some diving - probably on Monday. Right now the forecast is looking pretty good for Monday - 4-6 westernly swells.

Brad - when are you actually leaving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom