Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we might be down Monday if the forecast holds out. Were thinking about doing MacAbee perhaps. Where is Brad? I am wondering if he's left??
Brad is gone, he left today... I spoke to him earlier to see if he was going to stick around... He got a head start on his drive as conditions were not looking great for diving...

I'm actually leaving tomorrow. Well in less that 12 hours. I talked to Mike and told him the good/bad news. Sorry, the forecast just doesn't look good enough to have my car smelling like wet wetsuit for a day and I can't waste my travel days (C'est la vie). I'll probably head out about 9-10 and take a leisurely drive down to San Bernadino....Speaking of which, I need to change all my reservations and move them up 2 days. I've been packing and cleaning up the last few days so I haven't been on very much. I have a 5-6 day journey ahead of me, all but one of those days with a cat, so this should be an experience to remember. :) Well I have to get some sleep. If I don't post in a week, then I've probably been abducted by aliens (hot Jessica Alba/Scarlett Johannson looking aliens)....Hmm, maybe I should blog my cat experience...Anyway, take care everyone and I'll see you on the flip side.

I am sorry to hear that we won't gettin' see you again, but understand the position. If you need anything - feel free to call. You've got the number. I have really enjoyed diving with you and becoming your friend, and I look forward to when our paths cross again. Safe travels!!!!

Sarah......

Are you slacking????

You have caused NO trouble in a couple day's and that is unlike you!!:confused:

Whats up girl????:popcorn:

Nothing - just been really busy. It was a really long week.

we might be down Monday if the forecast holds out. Were thinking about doing MacAbee perhaps. Where is Brad? I am wondering if he's left??
Give me a call if your going on monday. I plan to meet Kent there monday morning.

Give me a call if your going on monday. I plan to meet Kent there monday morning.

Send me your number when you get a second.

And he makes it to San bernardino without killing the cat. She quieted down after 2 hours. Next stop Tucson AZ

Back
Top Bottom