Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not bad. Doing all this on my iPhone. She actually stopped after 15 mins but started up again after I hit bumps. Oh well she was much better after we stopped and she could roam around the car. Definitely helped.

You know, its soaking. I am going to have to take care of that this evening when I get home from my interview and blood donation. BLEECH!

Thanks for the nice day yesterday. I had an awesome time and it was so nice to see you, Carrie and meet Kent.

You know, its soaking. I am going to have to take care of that this evening when I get home from my interview and blood donation. BLEECH!

Thanks for the nice day yesterday. I had an awesome time and it was so nice to see you, Carrie and meet Kent.
It was great to have another girl to go out with! Looking forward to Lobos in March!

Well.......

I guess Sarah is wimpping out and can't cause anymore trouble on this thread!!

I am so disappointed in her as I thought she could do a bit better then the mild attempt that she made at it all!!:popcorn::popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom