ITT: WE poorly describe movies we love

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man with troubled past causes significant problems for teenaged friends at night? :D

Any number of horror films... let's go with Friday 13th?

A foreign ruler forcibly repatriates indigenous people. The hero, upon seeing the refugees remonstrates with the ruler, and enters in a bargain with him whereby the hero undertakes an asset retrieval exercise in exchange for the ruler making alternative arrangements for the indigenous peoples. The hero completes the task, but then later double crosses the ruler and appropriates the asset for himself. Then the foreign ruler gets eaten.

I thought this was a good one... no takers?

Any number of horror films... let's go with Friday 13th?

Don't be silly. I never said it was at camp, at home, at camp again, at school, at camp another year, at a lakeside cabin, or in space. :D

nightmare on elm st

Sorry, Rhone Man was right on, I was being a turd and kept it so vague it could be anything in the genre.

Has this one been done before? I bet it's a tough one.

A space weapon that can destroy an entire planet threatens the galaxy. A rag-tag band of heroes is pursued through space and ends up on a lush world where they team up with some of the indigenous population to destroy the weapon. Several die during land and space-based combat throughout the film, and the heroes eventually destroy the weapon only after a frenetic high-speed chase throughout its innards. Rejoicing occurs.

Star Wars, Return of the Jedi

Rich kid with over priced toys finds that dead parent left antique trinket critical to saving the universe. Kid has to give up secret of all time to save only true love, but wins over bad guys anyway. Still only end up with true love until there is a sequel.

A space weapon that can destroy an entire planet threatens the galaxy. A rag-tag band of heroes is pursued through space and ends up on a lush world where they team up with some of the indigenous population to destroy the weapon. Several die during land and space-based combat throughout the film, and the heroes eventually destroy the weapon only after a frenetic high-speed chase throughout its innards. Rejoicing occurs.

Star Wars, Return of the Jedi

Try again :wink:

I believe I can safely say that no Lucas oozes forth from this one.

is it the one with the bugs? CRAP can't remember the name

Back
Top Bottom