ITT: WE poorly describe movies we love

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang beat me to it. Tomb raider was what i was thinking after the second hint.

Ok, single father raising a son. His wife died in a fire. The son discovers he has special powers and the dad can't sleep trying to figure out a puzzle. They meet a woman and her daughter that are the key to the puzzle. The woman's daughter has the same power as his son. The father, and the mother die, leaving the kids orphans.

sorry sandman, sounds like an old cheech and chong movie, but i'm not up on them, if you wanna try an another hint go for it, but I'm not sure it will help. Still working on the orphans though, give me some time, it sounds familiar.

Throwing a fresh one (bit easier) into the mix:

A government employee is made subject to disciplinary proceedings due to violating employment rules and temporarily suspended. The government employee continues to moonlight during his suspension, with a modicum of cooperation from his office. Thereafter the employee travels to Europe where he gambles. Although he wins a substantial amount of money, his girlfriend steals the winnings and tries to run away. He gets cross and so shoots somebody.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom