Trip Report TigerBeach LOB report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Dan here is the clip where she is circling me, geuss I didn't end up pushing her off, I was ready to. I have another clip where she comes to me then heads down the line looking for snacks from other divers ryan pushes her off and another diver pushes her off also.

That big mama what’s her name? She reminds me of Daisy. I called her Dozer Daisy as she likes to bulldoze anything in front of her to get her snack.

@Dan I have no idea what her name is , I can hardly remember humans names 2 minutes after being introduced and I can tell humans apart really easy.
I might do oceanic white tips one day I have other creatures to see fist on my bucket list. They sure are beautiful.
I'm envious (not really but should be) of all the trips you've been doing the last couple of years. I still have to find a good field manager for me to roam more freely ( I just hired a crew leader who just might fit the bill, time will tell)

Reactions: Dan
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom