Is there a theft risk at Buddy Dive???

Have you yourself been a victim of theft on Bonaire?

• Never in 1 - 3 visits

Votes: 59 46.8%
  • Never in 4 - 6 visits

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Never in 7 - 10 visits

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Never in more than 10 visits

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Yes. once in one visit

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Yes. once in 2 - 3 visits

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Yes. once in 4 - 6 visits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. once in 7-10 visits

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Yes. once in more than 10 visits

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Yes. more than once on a single visit

• Yes. more than once on 2 - 10 visits

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Yes. more than once in over 10 visits

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pilot Fish,

Why aren't you answering this question

Asked and answered.

By the way: nobody is disregarding the victims or joking about their situation.

yes they are. I suggest you reread this and the other Bonaire threads to help you better understand just how comic some people here think the crime on Bonaire is:shakehead:

All we're stating is that it's not that big a problem as you make it out to be. There is crime on the island, as there is everywhere in the world, but the vast majority of the people that visit the island have a crime free holiday.

It is unfortunate that crime happens on the island and it is a serious bummer if it happens to you when visiting, but lets not exaggerate things shall we?

I also have something to say about your silly remark about the local with the 6 regs... Is it illegal to own 6 regs? Would somebody in the USA be questioned for owning 6 regs?
How would the police find out if somebody has 6 regs? Have you ever heard of privacy? The police can't just barge into any house and start searching for evidence of crime, there are procedures to be followed...

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

We are still seeing several posters "playing the man" with comments like "he has a monkey on his back".

You have all been warned twice to cut out the personal attacks. I refuse to let this thread degenerate again into another flaming session.

Last warning.

I've been to Bonaire twice, didn't have a problem with theft nor did I hear of anyone who did.

Asked and answered.

That right there is a crock of...... I have personally asked you three times and others have asked you numerous times. You have yet to answer these questions a single time yet spew non-stop gibberish and childish ravings about a place that you have obviously never even been. Anybody who thinks there is a Ferry on the island has obviously never been. You may refuse to answer but your posts make it clear you are doing nothing but spitting out information that you seen or outright making up the information for yourself.....hence the Ferry.

Back
Top Bottom