Info Is DAN Insurance worthwhile?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is fairly normal to pay for medical care first and claim later, or at least put down a card as deposit. I have done it in Kenya, Japan, India, Thailand and Indonesia over the years, why is it a shock that DAN insurance requires this.

I think a dissect video on this would be hilarious, we could really rip them apart :)
i don't think we was in shock to pay anything in advance speaking of it was more at the beginning when they claim nothing gonna move before 24 hrs. so i thought in the mean time wainting that long is situation could get worst.

well new to cave diving, gus got got at least 100 dive for woody i don't know.
We are discussing ccr cave diving through restrictions. Not deciding if they should sign up for AOW. 100 dives is not a baseline I would use as an experienced diver in this context.

well new to cave diving, gus got got at least 100 dive for woody i don't know.
100 dives is barely getting started. I'm barely getting started, and I have way more than that. I can't believe Gus doesn't have more than me, but I could be wrong.

Then again, I have almost as many dives as Doc Deep had when he got his name and started training for his world record attempt. So maybe I'm underestimating myself, lol. Maybe I should start doing "the first to do X" dives.

We are discussing ccr cave diving through restrictions. Not deciding if they should sign up for AOW. 100 dives is not a baseline I would use as an experienced diver in this context.
100 cave dives at Full cave level of certification is not a baseline level of experience that I would consider really enough for ccr cave thru major restrictions with gear removal. But what do I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom