Inaugural Rocky Mountain Oyster gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's eleven days from today.

I'll not participate in the pot-luck, because I eat weird.

My contribution will be a placard early. I'll be leaving around noon, so that placard leaves then. It might be a good idea if someone who plans to stay later also gets a placard.

CU then,

Hmmmm. Don't know if I'll make it. I've got the kids (dogs in this case) that weekend... :-(

Roak

Ok everyone. Less than a week to go... CHECK YOUR CALENDAR RSVP.

Since I'm buying hotdogs for everyone, I'd like you to make sure you are up to date on the calendar as far as if you are coming and number of guests. I don't care if I have too many, but I'd hate to run short.

And sign up on the pot luck too, unless you "eat weird" like a certain someone else.

I'm really hoping most of you can make it. Would love to meet everyone.

I'm hoping to be able to go out, not to dive, but to meet you all. Won't know probably until Friday, and no need to bring foodstuffs for me.

Weather's looking good so far! What time shall I aim for?

The original plan was 7.30.

The reason for some of us to get there early is to snag a good table. One of my guests is bringing a tent top to give us some shade when it heats up, so hopefully the heat won't drive us out.

Hopefully I'll know by Friday if I can make it. I'll let you guys know what I will bring at that time. I am pretty sure that 3.2 beer is allowed in cans only.

I'm still planning on being there. I'm bringing a "fast up" cannopy as well, I'm kind of spoiled that way.....

I haven't been there before, so if you see someone with a big charcole grey Dodge diesel driving around, please flag me down...... I may have a crazy look in my eyes, but it's ok, I don't bite too hard. Now if I'm running around with a paintball marker, watch out...

What is our dive plan going to be? I'm probably going to top off my 80 doubles so don't freak when you see me.....
Greg

one more thing.
Is it still $7.00 to get in?
How deep can we get?
I don't have a buddy, so I will be tagging along with who ever is in the water....
Ok, that was more than one more thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom