I'm Back!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back Sage. I well be down there Monday morning. Maybe someday we can hook up for a dive or two.

BIGSAGE136:
Sounds like a winner:D
We just signed up for 3:30 PM next Sunday - A wreck and a reef... where the reef will probably be a twilight dive. I'm gonna start a thread in the trip section.

You should join us... a few other SB'ers are already interested in going. :D

howarde:
We just signed up for 3:30 PM next Sunday - A wreck and a reef... where the reef will probably be a twilight dive. I'm gonna start a thread in the trip section.

You should join us... a few other SB'ers are already interested in going. :D

I'll be watching. The afternonn may be iffy, but hey, its early!:wink:

Hey big guy,
So glad you got to come out with us this past saturday, i really enjoyed diving with you and very much look forward to it again. I shall see you this coming weekend, and by the way Kev and I are having a few friends come out this Saturday so go ahead and plan on coming, hope to see you.

Will

Nice trip report!
Nice photos,I am back down in a few weeks to dive with the Splashdown gang! And yes Capt.Lynn dose keep a eye on you,lookin up and seeing the DeltaSplash gives me a great warm feeling!
Dive safe,
And heck may see a few of you at OceanFest!
Brad

Yay :D !!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back buddy... Im glad your doing well... I'm going to try to jump on that Sunday avro dive with hHowarde if the doc approves it, hope you can make it..

baitedstorm:
Yay :D !!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back buddy... Im glad your doing well... I'm going to try to jump on that Sunday avro dive with hHowarde if the doc approves it, hope you can make it..

HELLO!!! We all know jupiter has got to be on the horizon!

OK heres the dilemma....I promised Toni that B4 I got wet again I would take her to see King Tut. Saturday, Sunday, Sunday , Saturday....when will I see most of my Buds?

Georges?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom