I wonder if a BP/W setup might help me to love diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to suggest this type of rig but I don't think they sell them anymore:

Picture555.jpg

That's interesting. The way it sort of wraps around looks stable. And it certainly doesn't look like it was designed for two tanks in the first place. Nifty!

Guess I'll try what Silent World has and then if I don't like either of them I can start hunting through antique shops for one of those to try :wink:

B.

OTOH relative fitness arguments based on the numbers of conventional BC in use vs BP&W's, or the frequency with which they appear on ebay are not logical, they are nonsense.

In one BP/W dealers opinion, but not in my opinion.

Part of what I've been trying to point out to the rigid many is the way you all type is pretty F'n absolute, and the subject of this thread can not be addressed over the internet as an absolute; nothing is that absolute. If someone gets bent out of shape over mincing words this way it's probably your own words that caused it.

In one BP/W dealers opinion, but not in my opinion.

Part of what I've been trying to point out to the rigid many is the way you all type is pretty F'n absolute, and the subject of this thread can not be addressed over the internet as an absolute; nothing is that absolute. If someone gets bent out of shape over mincing words this way it's probably your own words that caused it.

Que?

That generally cuts both ways.

I'm not trying to exclude myself and stand on a pedistal...I'm just a SBer who sees the bickering and the line in sand drawn all to often and curious how it relates to other none dive related boards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom