I saw about 7 Dusky Whaler Sharks today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
Did yamaha and rossi win?

Screw motoGP it's all about Formula one baby...... :14:

agp2005-montoya.jpg

Jason Ooi:
Hello;;;;;;
I saw school of whales shark in Victoria Harbour Hong Kong......

Do you beleive me.........?????
In victoria harbour?!?!?! I had a hard enough time believing there were pink dolphins roaming around!

ishbaby:
mf_tongue.gif

I want you diving in your speedos when u get here! HA!! NO EXCUSES or else!
spanka.gif

Really? Is that your plan for clearing all the other divers from the dive site? :lol:

Z...

shugar:
but any idiot can figure out movie maker -...

Jag

Yes, I have it figured out, that's not the prob... the problem is the original file is an AVI, and when it gets imported into moviemaker - no matter what I save the file as the quality is degraded to the point of not really being able to see the shark :(

Anyway, I'm working on it...

Z...

Jamdiver:
Screw motoGP it's all about Formula one baby...... :14:

BWAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!! Oh dude, you just made my morning! No, I actually enjoy watching people overtaking and stuff - you know, racing, as apposed to a procession of cars around a track for an hour :lol:

Z...

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/51692/cat/500/ppuser/39729

OK, her eis the shonkey video footage...

You will see the shark on the top left and towards the middle - it's a beeaatch to see, but I'm gonna check my buddies footage and see if it's better than mine tomorrow.

Otherwise, I'm gonna get myself out there during the week and just hold me freaking breathe until one of them puppies gets close enough to take a good photo...

They have clearly been paying to much attention to Spoons sig and lurking at the threshold of the vis...

Z...

Back
Top Bottom