I saw about 7 Dusky Whaler Sharks today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well some sort of whale beached itself a few miles from here recently...
So I guess anything's possible.....

Now If I could only see one while diving..

Actually having a REAL hard time getting something worth showing... the AVI file on the card looks good, but as soon as windows movie maker imports it, I edit out the crap and save it again, it is impossible to make anything out... and the file is bigger than the original, w-t-f is up with that? Takning a snaphot ain't working too well either...

Z...

I've done a pair of dives in water that was 61-63 / 16-17 in a 2/3mm suit. I'm rather glad that isn't the case here.

Hmmm, go through the help on windows movie maker z, it's pretty easy to work..
I think you only need to do steps 1 and 3 to create a movie.
Step 2 isn't necessary unless you're adding credits or music or whatever..

Sorry guys, MotoGP is about to start - will figure this out in the morning :)

Z..

Zeeman:
Actually having a REAL hard time getting something worth showing... the AVI file on the card looks good, but as soon as windows movie maker imports it, I edit out the crap and save it again, it is impossible to make anything out... and the file is bigger than the original, w-t-f is up with that? Takning a snaphot ain't working too well either...

Z...
but any idiot can figure out movie maker - and you're not just any idiot!

seriously though... let's go over this step by step... you've probably got it set up to save a relatively large file (DV-AVI) when you're actually after much smaller (WMV)

Jag

Zee:
21 is 2mm temps folks . You wimpy warm water divers who wear semi dry wetties for 29 degree water temps... Pfft!!!!

mf_tongue.gif

I want you diving in your speedos when u get here! HA!! NO EXCUSES or else!
spanka.gif

Hello;;;;;;
I saw school of whales shark in Victoria Harbour Hong Kong......

Do you beleive me.........?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom