I saw about 7 Dusky Whaler Sharks today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy crap... arriving at 3am? that is worse than when I had to be at Manila airport at 4am to catch a plane to Legazpi...
Z...

OMG!!! I'm so excited! I got one of them on film! I didn't realise - it's only about a second, but it's proof! HAH!!!

Z...

Zeeman:
It was 21 degrees C

21 degrees....well I was thinking of diving when I would be in Sydney in a few weeks but 21 degrees is just below my limit.

Where's the proof of your sharks, anyway???

_Bella_:
21 degrees....well I was thinking of diving when I would be in Sydney in a few weeks but 21 degrees is just below my limit.

Where's the proof of your sharks, anyway???
hahah!!! 21 is about 7 degrees below my limit! can you say dry suit?

And Bella, don't believe him.. he has a pink cell phone..... :D

I"m trying to figure out how to adit the 3 minutes of me dragging my camera above the sand, so you only have to see the 5 od seconds of shark :) I have no video editing software...

21 is 2mm temps folks :). You wimpy warm water divers who wear semi dry wetties for 29 degree water temps... Pfft!!!!

Z...

_Bella_:
Awww, don't be jealous, you can get one cheap on ebay! eyebrow
Nah, i just live in a country where i don't need a phone.....

Zeeman:
I"m trying to figure out how to adit the 3 minutes of me dragging my camera above the sand, so you only have to see the 5 od seconds of shark :) I have no video editing software...

21 is 2mm temps folks :). You wimpy warm water divers who wear semi dry wetties for 29 degree water temps... Pfft!!!!

Z...
2mm?!?!?! insanity! Reminds me of Seinfeld shrinkage episode...

hahahah

the 3/2mm suit is pretty much enough to do me for a 45 min dive in about 20 degrees. any less and I need to move around a lot...

Z...

Zeeman:
the 3/2mm suit is pretty much enough to do me for a 45 min dive in about 20 degrees. any less and I need to move around a lot...

Z...
7mm semi dry for me in that temp, with hood and gloves

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom