I saw about 7 Dusky Whaler Sharks today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dolphins in Tai O Hong Kong......:05: Whales Sharks in Victoria Harbour...... :D :D :D
chip104:
In victoria harbour?!?!?! I had a hard enough time believing there were pink dolphins roaming around!

Z, you have to admit that footage reminds you of UFO footage. Blurry and short...:D

Dennis . . lol . . I was lookin at old pictures, and thought nobody was browsing SB at this hour and . . . . hey, it's late! should you be sleeping?! :lol:

Zeeman:
BWAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!! Oh dude, you just made my morning! No, I actually enjoy watching people overtaking and stuff - you know, racing, as apposed to a procession of cars around a track for an hour :lol:

Z...

Tactics... Tactics...
In Formula one you've got to plan your overtaking manouver in advance :14::14:......
You know like in the pits or a couple corners ahead of it..... Hehe, it makes us appreciate the overtaking a bit more...

Plus it doesn't matter! As long as Schumacher doesn't win i'm ok :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom