I saw about 7 Dusky Whaler Sharks today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
Tactics... Tactics...
In Formula one you've got to plan your overtaking manouver in advance :14::14:......
You know like in the pits or a couple corners ahead of it..... Hehe, it makes us appreciate the overtaking a bit more...

Plus it doesn't matter! As long as Schumacher doesn't win i'm ok :).

Heh.. each to their own :)

Well, it seems unanimous. I have to get my dive gear on and go out again. Damn, what a terrible shame that is. Hopefully they will come a bit closer this time...

Z...

personally I like watching GP riders trying to overtake and misjudge a corner, wipe out and slide on their asses into the bales of hay... :D

Oh BTW, what are we looking at in that vid clip? underwater UFO's or bigfoot?:D

Jason Ooi:
Dolphins in Tai O Hong Kong......:05: Whales Sharks in Victoria Harbour...... :D :D :D
pinocchio.jpg

:)

Jamdiver:
Tactics... Tactics...
In Formula one you've got to plan your overtaking manouver in advance :14::14:......
You know like in the pits or a couple corners ahead of it..... Hehe, it makes us appreciate the overtaking a bit more...

Plus it doesn't matter! As long as Schumacher doesn't win i'm ok :).
Don't get me wrong, I like formula one, but the most passing I've ever seen is at the start line. After that, it's usually follow the leader or the lead changes only during pit stops. What's wrong with Schumi? He's a great driver.

Pak, if you wanna see some wrecks, watch a restrictor plate nascar race. All hell breaks loose at the very end when everyone is fighting for position.

midwest, naw I have more fun watching a boatload of K divers jumping in and crashing into each other... :wink:

Nah he is a great driver, but I'm tired of seeing him win everything for years on end.....
Not to hate or anything........

This thread has been officially hijacked!! :D :D
I thank you for your participation..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom