I saw about 7 Dusky Whaler Sharks today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
It's interesting when you watch racing on TV. You think, I could probably do that with a few years of training

I take my bike to the track quite often (Eastern Creek) and, let me tell you, I have a LOT of respect for those guys who ride/drive for a living! A typical track session here is about 15 - 20 minutes, half the length of a motoGP race, and after that 15 - 20 minutes, I'm usually totally whacked! You are hot, sweaty, tired, sore (tipping a bike into a corner at 200km/h is REALLY hard work!) and it is amazing how many new muscles you discover because they hurt so damned much!

Then seeing the real thing... :D I want to go to the A1GP this year, hopefully it's on at Eastern Creek again :D

Z...

Neets:
Geez I go away for 4 days and it takes a lifetime to catch up...

Zee...1. give my phone back! 2 Is that a lemon,lime and bitters your drinking. Terrible...what will PPD boys/ladies think!

Erm.. why yes, it is in fact a lemoin lime and bitters - goes well with the phone, no?
I buy drinks that accessorise well with my toys :)

Dusky whalers are definately at Shelley in Sydney I saw then two weekends ago...Zee in speedos...guys don't taunt him...he will make me photograph the scene :11doh:

I think a wetsuit is enough - at least that holds in my bulging bits.

Oh dear, that came out wrong...

My weekend...drove around to Dive shops doing promos for a SYD Dive event...swells were horrendous in sydney!

So, Neets, where are the "mermaid" pics?

Mike-Where are the Almighties???I miss them...are you treating them well? Put the Mrs online... purlease

Yep, show us the Almighty's, I want proof you haven't abducted them Mikey...

Z...

Diver Dennis:
Just kidding Dib. I believe you but we do have to give Zee a bit of a hard time...:D
Dennis..I've been fooled...I've never asked for Z's real name...How sad is that I've spent weekends away with Zee and see him all the time but don't know his name...terrible...terrible...terrible :06:

Will someone please make up a nice name...Cyril....Boris... :10:

Zeeman:
So, Neets, where are the "mermaid" pics?

What "mermaid" pics? :D

Bwahahahahahah! That took about 3 posts longer than I thought...

Trust it to be an Aussie PPD to catch it...

Z...

Neets:
Dennis..I've been fooled...I've never asked for Z's real name...How sad is that I've spent weekends away with Zee and see him all the time but don't know his name...terrible...terrible...terrible :06:

Will someone please make up a nice name...Cyril....Boris... :10:

Just a boy toy Neets? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom