I can’t believe this happened! My tanks are breeding.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I seem to be running a half-way house for scuba tanks.
Started out hosting 2 AL 80s then 3 more moved in. 2 of them moved out giving their room to a steel HP 100 who then invited 2 steel HP 100 buddies to stay. Word got out and these 2 steel LP108s showed up at the door and I must say we have become the best of friends. Well things got quiet for a while and I hoped that I could relax. Low and behold these 2 crazy LP120s showed up and started causing all kind of hell. The house was just a crazy place. So I finally decided to put my foot down and make the bad apples find somewhere else to live so I could invite the kind of residents that would be a welcome addition long term. The 3 remaining AL80s and 2 LP120s found a new home making room for 2 more LP108s and a very nice couple who happen to be LP85s. Now that the dust has finally settled I think the last 2 HP100s are looking for another home where they will be better apricated. When they do I will wish them well. Hoping that is soon so the little one (AL40) will sleep through the night.

Back
Top Bottom