I can’t believe this happened! My tanks are breeding.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So anyway, I’ve been suffering from really bad sciatica for the last few weeks and I refuse to use any pain meds so it’s been a challenge to keep my mental health in tact lately. A lot of things are a blur.
So I was able to go to my local dive shop and check in to see what was new and to show them my new tank cleaning tools that I made.
Things are a bit blurry and I don’t remember much but I think I remember something about them loving the tools and mentioning that the Faber LP 85 I was eyeballing a few weeks back was up for trade for those tools so I kind of remember saying OK. Then I think there was something muttered about another 72 that got dropped off that was vinyl dipped and they didn’t want it. I don’t remember much else after that.
I thought it was all a dream.
So this morning I went out into the shop and saw this:
C75A484F-C485-4161-9767-33B779CE8EB6.jpeg

So somehow these ended up here and somehow the 72 got stripped and there were no deep rust pits that I can see. The 85 has a new hydro stamp on it and it needs to be painted because the primer appears to be a high quality water immersion epoxy barrier coat. The 72 I guess will get the same thing then it will have to go to hydro.
How the hell did this happen! Now I’m up to 11 steel tanks and I can’t have an odd number. So either I have to get another to make twelve or I have to get rid of one.
I should know better than to leave male and female tanks in a dark room overnight because this is what will happen! I blame it on that horny 120 who can’t seem to keep it in his pants and he was ogling one of the cute little 72 Voits when it came in.
Rant over.

It is OK. Odds are just a little kinky. Maybe a phase. :cool:

I feel you on the sciatica. Went from that to functional paraplegia for a bit. Fixed now. Hope you feeling a bit better!

A monthly visit to my chiropractor keeps the sciatica at bay. Not sure how to control tank breeding. I lost that battle long ago and have numbers in the 30's at last check... buggers are prolific. Worse than rabbits...

A monthly visit to my chiropractor keeps the sciatica at bay. Not sure how to control tank breeding. I lost that battle long ago and have numbers in the 30's at last check... buggers are prolific. Worse than rabbits...
Leave the lights on 24hrs a day, tanks get embarrased if they get seen breeding when the lights are on:hugs:

Michael

Back
Top Bottom