Humans not designed for monogomy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mempilot:
How the heck did I miss this thread?? Oh well, better off for it. I'm sure I would have had several vacations granted for my comments, so I'll forget I found it. :)

So tempting though...

This thread has the potetial to get even the most modest an SB vacation.

Oh my........... hrmmmmmmmm :33:, nope never mind... staying out of this one too...

baitedstorm:
Oh my........... hrmmmmmmmm :33:, nope never mind... staying out of this one too...
It will haunt you.

dlndavid:
It will haunt you.

I for one am looking forward to the next G.Guptal thread :eyebrow:

I wouldn't mind trying monogamy to see how it compares with being alone (but not lonely!).

Dr. Bill

goofystan:
Sue: It appears that G. Guptal is attempting to justify his behavior by stating that monogomy is not normal....Monogomy is normal it depends how you were brought up and what values you have...If all else fails take matters into your own hands to stay monogomous. :wink:

I agree with you Stan on this one, it seems I may be a little late but not that late (fashionably late). Values and morals that are instilled in us from birth that makes us what we do today.

DMP:
All the time for me.

That's fine too. Actually it's intriguing (and I don't mean this facetiously). I just can't fathom it. It seems like it could be like a higher, or more alert and focused, state of
existence. But again, I just can't fathom it.

The ability to join into a monogamous relationship is one of the factors that separates the cognitive selections of homo sapiens from the instinctive selections of homo erectus.

That same ability helps define a civilized society from an uncivilized society.

That same ability also distinguishes between an oaf and cad, and a gentleman and husband.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom