Humans not designed for monogomy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl: Why would you find it necessary to post those links on a scuba board?

SueMermaid:
:rofl: Why would you find it necessary to post those links on a scuba board?

Because it fits within the listed forum of "non-diving related" but it apparently needed it's own topic thread starter so as to keep it germane.

Is this some sort of sales pitch? Religion? Why do you convey this information?

SueMermaid:
Is this some sort of sales pitch? Religion? Why do you convey this information?

Wy do you think it has anything to do with sales or religion? I am just making conversation....thank you for your reply.

Sue: It appears that G. Guptal is attempting to justify his behavior by stating that monogomy is not normal....Monogomy is normal it depends how you were brought up and what values you have...If all else fails take matters into your own hands to stay monogomous. :wink:

goofystan:
Sue: It appears that G. Guptal is attempting to justify his behavior by stating that monogomy is not normal....Monogomy is normal it depends how you were brought up and what values you have...If all else fails take matters into your own hands to stay monogomous. :wink:

On the other hand, others may rightly conclude that I merely posted links referencing scholarly research.

One can manipulate any data the way one wants if one tries hard enough. You can link just about any disease to the brand of deodorant a person uses if you look around enough. I have read several publications about how we are not meant to be carnivorous due to the size of our intestines. This, too, is a load of horse hockey.
I hope I am not paying into the grants for this research. Linking penis size with partnering habits? Please. That's just the biggest crock of...Sorry, this is a family board. I'd like to think we are just a bit more evolved than gibbons, and can make actual choices about our parternering and child rearing issues. We as a species are not governed solely by biology. This sort of stuff makes me think people are trying to rationalize their behavior.

EXACTLY....everything can be justified, it does not make it right.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom