Humans not designed for monogomy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're not meant to eat McDonald's french fries either. Yet we do. I think I'm gonna need some grant money to figure out why. :D

SueMermaid:
We're not meant to eat McDonald's french fries either. Yet we do. I think I'm gonna need some grant money to figure out why. :D

Thanks, Sue, now I'm hungry for some fries. Guess I'll have to make a side trip tonight when I go out :D

BTW, let me be the first to volunteer for any french fry study you get a grant for.

SueMermaid:

Ok, you research the fry issue and I will research why we use toilets when we are not meant to use them. I bet I can get funding from government..

If the research that repeatedly shows human are not designed to be monogomous can be manipulated, is it your suggestion that we throw out all research on all subjects?

No. Not at all. I am a researcher myself. What I am saying is that you can have a goal in mind and find data to support this goal.

Oh, why am I getting my knickers in a knot over this incredibly inane subject? I have a romantic New Year's eve planned with my husband. We're monogamous, you know. :)

SueMermaid:
Oh, why am I getting my knickers in a knot over this incredibly inane subject? I have a romantic New Year's eve planned with my husband. We're monogamous, you know. :)

You can't be! research states otherwise!!!!

So then it is just these particular scholarly research reports that you suggest we ignore?

G.Guptal:
So then it is just these particular scholarly research reports that you suggest we ignore?

No...IMO SOME research are like polls...when was the last time you were polled? Some research is good...What we are saying is that SOME people attempt to justify their behavior by throwing studies around such as it is natural...without having accountability for their behavior...

Everyone say good night to goofystan, I am pulling the plug on his relationship with his computer.
his spouse

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom