How Rigorous Should Training Be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you can always tell who the out of towner is on the team. it's the one that didn't brush their knees off

You dont have to give out all out secrets!! :D

Hey, I'm just an old, fat, bald guy with a very thin skin -- just one more reason I didn't take Cave 1 and Cave 2 from GUE!

Just curious ... when did you become me?

:idk:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I think I'm going to go to Peacock tomorrow. Silt something out in honor of Lynn! :D

I think I'm going to go to Peacock tomorrow. Silt something out in honor of Lynn! :D

I think I will do the same in the Mill Pond area :D

I know a diver that got hung up on a line in peacock, and actually ROLLED OVER in the progress of untangling himself (buddy?), and his tanks hit the bottom. That's an instance of lack of skill, imo.
diving.

I cannot believe you associate with such strokes! *shock* :wink:

We might even start a trend.

Perhaps we can even grade our silt-outs? "I see you did a third degree Lynn there, Kevin..." Of course, just as a hurricane is bigger than a tropical storm, a level 10 Lynn would be still be referred to as a " Full Blown JJW". It would be humanly impossible to grade those. :rofl3:

I'm proud to say that I have silted out the front half of Ginnie, and 3/4 of Jug Hole. :)

See Lynn and Peter, you gotta learn to be confident enough that you are a pretty good diver, so the real pro's can mock you and you know they are just jealous :)

NetDoc:
I think I'm going to go to Peacock tomorrow. Silt something out in honor of Lynn!

I'll be about midway between the two of you doing the same. :wink:

JahJahwarrior:
I'm proud to say that I have silted out the front half of Ginnie

1st 800' of JB...when the flow was really up... :wink:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom