How many SB'ers have you met?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I forgot....I met RoatanMan...in of all places, Roatan. Right after I joined here.

It's gotta be getting close to a thousand members by now from around the globe.

Roxanne and I try to attend has many events as our piggy bank will allow and look forward to meeting many more members in the future.

One of my goals in the coming year is to make it out on one of those trips ... this was you and Roxanne at the Salt Pier one the one trip I made it to ... now that I've learned how to take pictures, I need a new one ... :D

086.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

One of my goals in the coming year is to make it out on one of those trips ... this was you and Roxanne at the Salt Pier one the one trip I made it to ... now that I've learned how to take pictures, I need a new one ... :D

Bob (Grateful Diver)

It would be great to see you again Bob. While I don't have any shots of Chen & you from the Bonaire trip, I did get this from the salt pier.
Also I am not sure we every quit learning about underwater photography.

For me the number is quite small, but it includes a good geographical spread of countries. My first ever was HowardE in the Dominican Republic. Since then I have said "Hi" in a host of countries, including a few visitors to BVI.

Whenever I get a PM asking me about visiting the BVI I usually offer to take them for a dive or a beer, but surprisingly few people take me up on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom