Help blindly sizing tall skinny female?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder about the idea of a free diving suit, someone like Mako?

@MAKO Spearguns
I highly recommend the Mako Yamamoto Open Cell Freediving Wetsuits. We have the 3mm, 5mm and 7mm suits. The elasticity of the Yamamoto neoprene adapts to your body like it was made to order. I have broad shoulders with freakishly long arms and struggled for years to find a suit that fits properly. I would post a selfie of me in a thong to “exhibit” my proportions, but I am in desperate need of a Brazilian wax! :vomit:

Review: Mako Yamamoto Two Piece Open Cell Wetsuits (3mm and 5mm) MAKO Spearguns

As someone decidedly not hour glass I found the Waterproofs quite figure conforming.

Have not tried on but every shapely woman I have met diving the newish Bare Evoke has been in love with it. And very warm.

thanks for that comment.... I'm old enough to be your father....

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    992.2 KB · Views: 44
Guess the OP included the photo of his girlfriend in the bikini for “attention” as people say on FB. I wonder if she gave her permission for her photo to be posted online like this. I can’t be the only one sort of bothered by this.
My first thought was not about recommending a wetsuit but ordering a cheeseburger for her.

As someone decidedly not hour glass I found the Waterproofs quite figure conforming.

Have not tried on but every shapely woman I have met diving the newish Bare Evoke has been in love with it. And very warm.

The Bare Evoke is a great suit.

Guess the OP included the photo of his girlfriend in the bikini for “attention” as people say on FB. I wonder if she gave her permission for her photo to be posted online like this. I can’t be the only one sort of bothered by this.
I was thinking there would be more sarcastic comments but this is being scubaboard, most people were trying to be helpful which is great! :yeahbaby:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom