Help blindly sizing tall skinny female?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try Pinnacle.
I’m 6’4” and fairly thin (for a 59 yo fart).
Pinnacle is the first off-the-rack wetsuit I’ve tried that actually gave me the length I needed without floating in the middle like so many of what I call the “American Cut” wetsuits do. Freediving suits are the other way I would explore since they are European cut and much closer to the lean physique of fit people.
If those fail, or maybe even a place to start would be to go custom with @JMJ Wetsuits. Haven’t ordered one yet but I’ve heard nothing but good things and they will be the next place I go when the time comes.

Just an update: she ended up in a 3mm size 4 Henderson Aqualock. I made an excel chart of most every brand in that size range and Henderson was the only one that hit her waist measurement while still coming close to height. It's a bit short in the arms, but gloves will take care of that. Appreciate all the help and feedback.
wetsuit sizing.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom