Closed: Sold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lamby66

Contributor
Reaction score
LOWER PRICE!!!!

My girlfriend wanted to do some dry diving so I purchased this suit for her used from a user here. After her training dives and one additional dive, she determined dry (aka cold) is not for her. All dives were either pool or fresh water

This is a Signature series that is approximately size large. I am 5'9 210 and it fits, but is quite tight to get on or off for me. Once on its on, it fits snug, but ok.

The specifics from DUI are:

Mens medium suit with the following mods:
Height -0
Chest +1.5"
Waist 0
Hips +1"
spine to wrist +.5"
Floor to Crotch -1"
Thigh -.5"
Armhole +1"

Includes a LM P-valve that was never used by us. The previous owner said it was used a handful of times and cleaned each time.

The suit is perfect, there is nothing wrong with it at all. Includes silicone neck and wrist seals that are also perfect. (wrist and neck both cut to 7.5 rings).

Have cargo pockets on both thighs

Includes size 9 1/2-10 (I think based on how they fit me) turbo soles that are also perfect.

Also includes a set of DUI actionwear undergarments pants and top and DUI storage bag

I am asking $1200 but I am flexible, and open to trades. Let me know what you have. I need a XLS drysuit, maybe X7-120 tanks...

Last edited:
20170319_113932.jpg
20170319_113230.jpg
20170319_113237.jpg

This is a great suit. Any offers?

That is a great suit. I have a custom FLX-Extreme and LOVE it. In fact, I love it so much I dive dry even in warm Florida waters much of the winter :)

Thank you Sheeper. I agree I just wish it fit me. It was for my girlfriend and too small for fat Ole me ;-)

It's snug in my chest and shoulders. Best I can say would be look at the specs for a dui medium and add the numbers on my post. I am not sure what the height would really be I don't think I had a ton of foot to crotch room either but not really sure. It was not for me. I might be selling my suit here soon also. That one is bigger but still a little hard to get off due to my sholders

My chest is 45"

Ttt

If you have any questions about this suit, pm me or text 414-477-7707

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom